How do you save money using a dictating system ?
1. The average person can only write legibly 10 to 15 words per minute.
2. That same person can talk in the range of 100 to 150 words per minute.
3. The average executive,if they type their own documents, can only type consistantly over a period of time in the range of 25 to 45 words per minute.
What does this mean to you, simply , if you do not use dictation equipment to get your documentation done and you are currently either writing your documents (and then having someone type them) you can get your documentation done in 1/10 the amount of time that your currently doing. If you are typing your own documents then you can reduce the time you spend on your documents by 50%.
Who is costing
your firm more you or your clerical staff?
1. If you utilize portable dictation equipment for nothing else but a organizer you can gain 15 to 30 minutes a day in productive time.
2. All-time management studies recommend that at beginning of the day you list the 10 most important things for you to accomplish that day. Then at the end of the day check off the things that you have accomplished in any of the items that you did not, be sure that they are at the top of the list for the next day.
3. With a true professional portable dictating machine this can be accomplished by just dictating this list either when you wake up in the morning or even driving to and from work.
4. How much time do you spend commuting each day? If that could be turned into productive time for your company, how much time would you gain each day?
5. Telephone recording any important conversations that might concern your business.
Are you interested at looking to lease purchasing?
AEC Solutions, All Rights Reserved.
All trademarks and brands are property of their respective owners.
|Website by A.E.C. Solutions|